Introducing the Reflektion Partner Data Network
Today, Reflektion proudly announced the creation and launch of the Reflektion Partner Data Network. This network of strategic data partners unites Reflektion’s hyper-relevant platform with data from leading technology and ecommerce companies. The data integrations formed through these partnerships will unleash a wave of new features and innovations for retailers aimed at increasing engagement and helping to maximize a brand’s data investments. Currently, our Reflektion Partner Data Network includes integrations with Edgecase, Narvar, BlueKai, and Yottaa; with additional partners joining soon.
“Retailers truly understand the impact of data management and how it affects their ecommerce initiatives. With partnerships like those across Reflektion’s Partner Data Network, we have the opportunity to work with other industry innovators to enhance ecommerce merchandising efforts with deeper, more nuanced product data that better aligns with how shoppers search.”
– Susanne Bowen, CEO, Edgecase
To quote our CMO, Kurt Heinemann, “Better data drives better results for today’s marketers and better experiences for today’s customers.” The effective collection and use of data has become critical to the survival and growth of ecommerce businesses. Yet, many still struggle to keep up with the dizzying array of available data sources. Customer profile data, product and catalogue data, shipping data, marketing and promotional data, and inventory data, are just a few of the options available to modern merchandising and ecommerce teams; and the growth of options shows no sign of slowing.
As more data sources become available to marketers — and the need to act on that data in real-time grows —partnerships and integrations like those forged in the Reflektion Partner Data Network will become essential to marketers. Each member of the Reflektion Partner Data Network uniquely expands the way brands engage with customers beyond what’s currently available.
- Edgecase: Edgecase provides enriched product data to improve product findability and relevancy, fueling a more inspiring shopping experience for customers.
- Narvar: Narvar provides shipment tracking data allowing retailers to extend their brand throughout the delivery lifecycle via site search and other touchpoints.
- Bluekai: Bluekai runs the world’s largest 3rd party data marketplace. This data will be leveraged across touchpoints to expand on Reflektion’s proprietary data with actionable information on more than 700 million shopper profiles.
- Yottaa: Yottaa provides increased data optimization to joint customers. This integration will allow retailers to detect and react to device type, screen size, browser information, and browser size prior to delivering the right content to shoppers.
By integrating data sets from these partners, joint customers can ensure they are getting the very most out of their shopper data. The combination of Reflektion’s AI and deep learning-driven solutions, onsite behavioural data and partner data network will enable retailers to engage customers in ways never before possible on any other platform.
“One of the most common post-purchase site searches from customers is ‘Where’s my package?’ Unfortunately, the majority of these queries produce no response or a failed search request. By joining Reflektion’s Partner Data Network, our joint customers will now able to directly answer these questions for shoppers with timely, accurate shipment data via text search, chatbots, voice search and more.”
– Amit Sharma, CEO and Founder, Narvar